Willkommen auf StringtangaForum.net! Bitte einloggen oder hier klicken zum Registrieren!

Introduce myself

Der StringtangaForum.net Shopping-Tipp:
Fragen, Erlebnisse & Erfahrungen rund um den String als Unterwäsche.

Introduce myself

Beitrag#1 von ioanniskappatos » So 31. Dez 2017, 22:32

Hi !! My name is Yannis and my other half name is Andy.We are in our forties ( 40 me, 37 Andy) and we live in Athens. I am working in a foreign embassy and Andy is a dentist. Andy was already a full time thonger by the time she entered to puberty and we are together for about 10 years.All these years i never saw her butt covered. She doesnt have any other underwear but thongs and she will never going to have something else.
I am full time thonger since 2001.I have 1 slip and 1 boxer.I never use them, but i keep them just in case.For example if i ever have to go to the doctor.
I always liked small underwear and when men thongs were in fashion in Greece ,back to 2000-2001 , i made the step into the thong world. i bought 2 pairs in first and within a month i had about 10 pieces.
I have to say that even just before the crisis of 2010 men thongs were very popular in Greece.Especially between the years 2000-2006 you could easily find men thongs in every single underwear store , even in small neighborhoods like mine.Even now is very popular at the Valentine Day for women to buy thongs for their boyfriends.
After a slow down during the past years men thongs are gain again the popularity among the mens as I can see from my gym.Every now and then i can see thong lines under friends leggings and tights.( To be honest now i can assume for sure if somebody wear men thong , because usually they dont undressed their leggins in the locker room, but you can see the thong line -sometimes-).
Greek underwear companies never stopped selling men thongs and nowdays they are producing new desings.
Anyway, i am very happy because i found this forum and we hope to be able to exchange experiences and thoughts about thonging.
And of course, why not, to spent sometime with friends from here under the greek sun , next to the sea in our swimthongs !
ioanniskappatos Geschlecht: Keine Angabe
(Threadstarter)
Shorts-Träger

Bar: 401,80
bedankte sich: 1 mal
Danke erhalten: 2 mal

Shopping-Tipp
10 Euro geschenkt für Deinen Einkauf bei AdultShop.de
Info ausblenden? - Einfach kostenlos registrieren und anmelden!

Re: Introduce myself

Beitrag#2 von sexxpaar » Mo 1. Jan 2018, 13:36

Hi, what a perfect and interest report from an other country.
Ans I never thinked that greece people use thongs.
It seems tust in freeze thongs Note popular as in Germany.

Can you share some links from greece underwear companies?
sexxpaar männlich
Retropant-Träger
Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!

Bar: 945,40
bedankte sich: 0 mal
Danke erhalten: 5 mal

Beitrag#3 von sexxpaar » Mo 1. Jan 2018, 13:39

It seems tust in freeze thongs Note popular as in Germany.

It should:
It seems that in greece thongs more popular as in Germany. :D
sexxpaar männlich
Retropant-Träger
Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!Seit über 6 Jahren dabei!

Beitrag#4 von ioanniskappatos » Mo 1. Jan 2018, 19:21

Hi !!! Of course!! Here it is : https://shop.med.com.gr/el/
Med is the main greek underwear company.During the previous fashion period there were more men thongs available.Usually during the period of summer produce more desings of men thongs.
A close friend of mine from Italy, last year when he was visiting Greece, he found many thongs. His thoughts are written down into his posts in the forum we use to be members.http://forum1.aimoo.com/ThongBoard/Cate ... 42545.html
he is writing : " About thong shopping, did you know that in Athens you can go in a random underwear shop, ask about male thongs, and the saleswoman will probably have some? I tried in four different shops, smaller or bigger, (by the way, that was the best way to practice my Greek) and I could find a nice thong in all of them! Half of my purchases were Greek brands, all with very good quality. It's something I never experienced before in any other country.
To be precise, it seemed like all shops I visited, except one, had only few male thongs left (on sale!). I talked about it with some of the shop assistants and they told me that some years ago they used to sell much more thongs for men; it was a common choice for Greek men just like briefs and boxers. Than it seems that due to economic crisis people started to be more conservative and thongs' sells started to decrease about 5-6 years ago. I told them not to worry cause from now on I'll buy my underwear there! "
(Threadstarter)
Shorts-Träger

Beitrag#5 von sexxpaar » Mo 1. Jan 2018, 19:34

Many thanks for your link and added info.
This Company MED is also in german language available, perfect.

Greece mens (and womans) use thongs also at the beaches?

It is very interest, around the world i travel I never see Shops with thongs, but I was never in greece.
sexxpaar männlich
Retropant-Träger

Beitrag#6 von ioanniskappatos » Mo 1. Jan 2018, 21:27

How about this summer? hehe....always there is time for the first time !
Well, in beaches many girls are wearing swimthongs....Few years before was almost the norm, now after a period of modesty thongs for women are getting again out of the closet.on the tv-news when there is something about high temperatures during the summer , always the journalist at the beach asking and talking with girls and women in thongs. For men is not so common but especially in Crete, santorini, mikonos and other main tourist places , you caqn see a man thonger here and there.
You see , especially for men , the norm is to be either in swimsuit either nude...so not so much space for thonging left.
But, it will be wonderful if thongers from this forum with girlfriends/boyfriends whatever, arrange to visit all together a greek isalnd, i recommend Crete, and enjoy the sun and the sea!!
(Threadstarter)
Shorts-Träger

Beitrag#7 von Mr. Thong » Di 2. Jan 2018, 20:58

That sounds good. Maybe in a few years I spend my holidays in greece.
Mr. Thong männlich
String-Kaiser
Seit über 4 Jahren dabei!Seit über 4 Jahren dabei!Seit über 4 Jahren dabei!Seit über 4 Jahren dabei!

Bar: 16.917,40
bedankte sich: 92 mal
Danke erhalten: 263 mal

Beitrag#8 von ioanniskappatos » Di 2. Jan 2018, 22:37

I will be great Mr.thong !!!
I believe to be among your beautifull company for many years..so if ever want an information, please fell free to ask !
(Threadstarter)
Shorts-Träger

Beitrag#9 von String HRO » Mi 3. Jan 2018, 20:31

Welcome here in this forum. A very interesting report. Up do now I didn't know that thongs, especially for men, are so popular in Greece. Maybe Germany will learn something about the short and sexy greece underwear. And thanks for the links, I will have a look in the next days.
String HRO männlich
Slip-Träger

Bar: 637,90
Danke erhalten: 6 mal

Beitrag#10 von ioanniskappatos » Do 4. Jan 2018, 13:43

Thank you String HRO !! i hope for you to find one very very soon, in case your are single now.
https://e-modusvivendi.com/ here you can take a good idea of our national underwear production hehe...
The Greeks as you can see like sexy lingerie and in general sexy clothing.
The sexy mood we have during the long summer , helps a lot.
(Threadstarter)
Shorts-Träger

Shopping-Tipp

Zurück zu String als Unterwäsche